Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twitter And My Blog - World Music Boston

I can immediately envision this service as an effective aide in soliciting constructive feedback, while my very new blog is in its initial design stages. The more advice I can get, the better. My friends and family have been absolutely great so far in this realm, so why not enhance communications a bit with this nifty little tool. This way I can communicate my progress to the audience I choose and they will know exactly what issues I am currently dealing with. Now, they can provide their input, if they so desire, in a timely manner. No more hassles trying to remember who I should ask for advice or finding the time to communicate with them. All I have to do is post my progress and/or concerns and let all that valuable support come to me automatically on its own. Here is my Twitter account profile which is currently public, but that will soon change.

No comments: