Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello! Hello! - IM Chat

I was lucky enough to catch Jennifer online this morning for a little online conversation! It was fun, but took a little getting used to. I don't do IM as a rule or text messaging on my cell phone either. However, this definitely is a skill which I would like to improve at. With a little more practice, I think I can get pretty comfortable typing in the same manner in which I speak. I'm not the greatest at spelling though. I don't know how that happened because my mother was a champion at it. I mean literally- she won quite a few spelling bees in her day! So, I guess I'll just have to be careful at choosing which words I use as I continue to hone my skills at this rather interesting form of communication. My question to Jennifer was whether or not she thought I would be able to finish my assignments during the last week of this course. I am going to visit my family (yeah!) for Thanksgiving and will be away for most of that week. So, if you happen to be reading this post and are in the same boat as I am, you can rest assured knowing that she purposely plans to make those last three "things" simple and sweet. It's nice to know our coach is thinking of our best interests during this fun but busy time.

No comments: