Monday, November 3, 2008

AmericanTowns - Post Halloween Spooks!

O.K., it's past Halloween at this point, so I needed to get a little bit creative in my search strategy. I think that mean old Grinch, of Dr. Seuss fame, was pretty scary myself! Here's a little musical holiday family fun to get you in the mood for Christmas, at the end of the month.

So far, we've covered quite a number of resources that provide valuable comprehensive information to users with respect to all the great assets that their local town or community has to offer, amongst other useful local info. I think that the public really benefits from having access to a comprehensive listing of links to community-oriented sites such as these at their finger tips. Maybe we could expand upon the section of our BPL web site already devoted to such local information by adding some of the links discovered through our coursework here. Just a thought!

No comments: