Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yelp User Photos - Now You See It, Now You Don't


I've been wanting to enjoy a meal up in the Rainbow Room in New York City for quite some time, but have never gotten around to it. I know that the food is pricey, but always figured it would be well worth it just to be able to enjoy a spectacular view while dining. So, I decided to see what pictures were available on this subject and discovered to my surprise that a table does not necessarily guarantee one a view. Notice the obstructions present in the windows of the dining area pictured above. The photo below was also taken at the Rainbow Room, but the question is "From where"? Thus armed with this helpful information, I now know that I need to investigate the situation further before eating there in order the find out if there are indeed actually any tables available in the restaurant that offer an unobstructed view of the city skyline.




No comments: